East Coast Marketing Coordinator
Job no: 496873
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Marketing & Communications
• Ideal for someone proactive with a creative mind-set
• Excellent opportunity for career progression
• Permanent Full Time Opportunity based in Sydney CBD
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000 MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This involves working to deliver 1,000 MW of owned and contracted renewable generation by 2020.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our fast-growing organisation. Reporting to the East Coast Marketing Manager you would get the opportunity to be involved in delivering end to end integrated Marketing Campaigns and customer retention initiatives for the East Coast Market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and evaluate integrated tactical marketing campaigns as per the sales and marketing plan including any additional requests that may arise.
- Support the East Coast Marketing team in delivering integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives, including the creation of eDMs and quarterly newsletters
- Ad hoc support of events where required, from internal employee events, planning days to sponsorship events.
- Work with the internal partnerships team to leverage and amplify Cricket Australia partnership and any new partners
- Manage copy and design updates for the Alinta Energy East Coast Sales and Marketing web pages.
- Assist East Coast Marketing team in delivering end to end eDM retention and acquisition campaigns.
- Assist with creating social media marketing content / paid ad campaigns.
To be successful you will have:
- Degree qualified or a Diploma in marketing or business
- Experience in a similar role, could be from client, agency or brand side
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with digital platforms and able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent at developing collaborative working relationships and comfortable working in an agile, multi-paced environment
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take ownership
- Lateral thinker with unique but relevant ideas around how-to problem solve
- Excellent writing ability and a good eye for detail
- Demonstrated understanding and application of key success factors in developing integrated marketing campaigns
You will have the opportunity to work in a hand’s on and growing environment that will see you have exposure to a range of external partnerships and product launches whilst offering career development opportunities.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Lets spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 23rd October 2019
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend