Team Leader – Field Sales - Sydney
Job no: 496727
Work type: Max term - Full Time
- Field based role with travel across NSW
- Bring your previous sales and leadership experience to this growing and fun team
- Competitive remuneration plus bonus and commissions
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW and over one million electricity and gas retail accounts in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
Alinta Energy is looking for an experienced Team Leader who will be responsible for the Sydney Internal Alinta Field Sales team. You will be leading a successful team from the front by not only selling door to door but also be driving a positive and high-performance results driven culture. As a Leader, you will be coaching, training and mentoring both new and existing team members.
This opportunity will see you be accountable for maintaining a successful team of sales consultants to instil the correct and compliant practices required to be a top-notch door to door sales team and attract quality customers with the best on-boarding process possible.
To be successful you will have:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills along with previous door to door or relevant sales experience
- Proven ability in managing and balancing multiple priorities
- Prior experience in leading a team will be highly regarded
- Proven experience in achieving KPI’s and working in a sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic and serious commitment to delivering positive customer experiences
- Available 5 days a week - 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday)
- A valid Australian drivers license
We offer a rewarding salary plus bonus and commission and you will have the opportunity to work as a direct employee not a marketing company.
Our incredible results across NSW has given us the need to grow our team. Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, progressive organisation committed to its staff, and our customers.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend