Job no: 497606
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: Morwell, Victoria Regional
Categories: Customer Service, Retail Markets
- Join a progressive company and be based in our brand new office in the Morwell Innovation Centre
- Grow your career with Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley
- Rewarding salary and bonus
Alinta Energy is coming to the Latrobe Valley – We are investing in Australian jobs, to deliver better service and support to our customers across Australia. Our Customer Experience Hub opened in early 2021 and will create over 230 new jobs in the Gippsland region, located in a brand-new facility. Working for Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley will give you the opportunity to grow your career whilst gaining exposure to industry- leading technology and applications to support and drive customer excellence.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge.
We are looking for experienced Learning & Development Training Specialists to join our brand new Customer Experience Hub in Morwell. Our Training Specialist will facilitate the training, development, scheduling and administrative support for our Morwell Customer Experience Hub. You will be required to facilitate onboarding training in a classroom environment to our Customer Service Representatives with consistent and relevant information to ensure competencies are met for compliance and customer support. In this role you will be involved in the design of our training including facilitator guides and participant guides in line with the company training framework.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate effective training programs in a group environment, coaching and supporting new inductees
- Ensure there are measurable outcomes to meet business competencies and providing regular updates to key business stakeholders
- Use the L&D framework to support each employee’s development plan and deliver on learning objectives
- Deliver competency-based assessments that are aligned to quality, compliance and customer experience
- Assist in the roll out of business changes to the customer operation teams
- Contribute to the initial and ongoing planning and development of training framework and assessments
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience as a Learning & Development Training Specialist
- Experience in facilitating training in a group classroom environment
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment
- Previous experience in reviewing systems and procedures to improve processes
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Highly Developed written and verbal communication, exceptional interpersonal skills with the proven ability to engage, coach and motivate employees
- Previous experience in consistently meeting KPI’s
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessing or equivalent qualification desirable
If you have a passion for facilitation and the customer experience, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, then we want to hear from you! This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated L&D training specialist to shape the future of our onboarding and ongoing employee development at our new Latrobe Valley Customer Experience Hub.
Let's spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend