Frontend Developer (React and Sitecore)
Job no: 497133
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
- Permanent Full-time opportunity
- Melbourne Southbank location
- Bring your React and Sitecore development expertise and be part of a close knit and supportive team
With an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW, Alinta Energy delivers an essential service to over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ around 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia as an energy generator and retailer, we’re proud to deliver for our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This includes working to deliver 1,500MW of large-scale renewable energy by 2025 as well as delivering innovative and lower-emissions energy solutions for major industrial customers.
Want the opportunity to learn and work with modern technologies such as React, Microsoft Azure, Sitecore 9.3 in a headless CMS configuration using JSS, .Net Core 3.1, Azure Dev Ops, Test Café, GitHub, working in an agile environment?
Reporting to the Lead Digital Developer - Frontend, you will be responsible for estimation, software development, design and testing as well as supporting technical activities associated with the delivery of Digital Solutions. You will also contribute to the continuous evolution of the Digital platform architecture in line with current technology and architectural patterns.
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive experience in Front End Development
- Experience with Sitecore (current version 9.3) or similar CMS systems
- A deep understanding implementing and executing standard software architecture patterns
- Experience designing solutions based on CMS such as Sitecore, Adobe or Drupal
- Experience delivering headless CMS-based solutions such as Sitecore JSS or Contentful
- Experience using front end frameworks such as React.js, Angular
- Experience developing digital customer facing solutions using Typescript, ES6/ESNEXT
- Prior experience working with Component libraries
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with non-technical individuals
- Strong understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Good knowledge of modern technologies and software development practices and patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in multiple languages and platforms such as .NET or C#, Java, Ruby, Python, Golang, would be an advantage
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 10th July 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend