Job no: 497688
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Administration, Customer Service, Retail Markets
- Join a progressive company based in our brand new Customer Experience Hub
- Friendly team orientated environment
- Access to amazing company benefits
Alinta Energy is coming to the Latrobe Valley – We are investing in Australian jobs, to deliver better service and support to our customers across Australia. Our Customer Experience Hub opened in 2021 and will create over 230 new jobs in the Gippsland region, located in a brand-new facility. Working for Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley will give you the opportunity to grow your career whilst gaining exposure to industry- leading technology and applications to support and drive customer excellence.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge.
We are looking for customer centric Assurance Agents to join our newly created Alinta Assurance team, reporting to the Vulnerable Customers Service Delivery Manager. In this role you will use your strong attention to detail and analytical skills to review tariffs, disconnections and hardship removals in order to best support our most vulnerable customers. You will have a proven ability to follow processes and adhere to compliance to ensure we deliver a high level of service to our customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing hardship accounts to ensure all avenues of assistance have been undertaken
- Undertake detailed analysis of network review options to ensure customers are on the best available tariff
- Maintain an eye for detail and accuracy in the assessment and recommendation of customer outcomes
- Handling challenging conversations with a high level of empathy and company compliance
- Contribute to a culture & capability that values and prioritises compliance
- Maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure positive customer outcomes
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment with exposure to all customer service functions
- Experience using customer information computing systems & Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail and ability to solve complex problems with an analytical mindset
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to manage difficult conversations
- Ability to build relationships with a view to influencing internal & external stakeholders
- Prior experience working with vulnerable customers will be highly regarded
If you enjoy working in a customer centric environment and thrive on delivering results through your ability to problem solve and forensic-like analytical skills, then we want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity for a quality assurance professional to kick start your career in a progressive energy company in the Latrobe Valley.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
Please note that if your application progresses you will be required to complete background/pre-employment checks. These checks may include but are not limited to - right to work/immigration checks, reference checks, criminal background checks, checks, qualification checks and additional finance checks for finance related positions.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend