Business Process Lead- Customer Retention
Job no: 496606
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
- Newly created role to drive Retention by being a subject matter expert
- Permanent full time Opportunity
- Melbourne CBD Location
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000 MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This involves working to deliver 1,000 MW of owned and contracted renewable generation by 2020.
Due to continued growth of Alinta Energy, we have a newly created permanent role active with us. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Services, you are responsible for identifying opportunities through root cause analysis, sifting through data and identifying trends, listening to what our customers are saying and identifying trends in the market. Through this customer obsessed and analytical mindset with a strong continuous improvement mindset, you will be responsible for enhancing the effectiveness of our processes to drive a culture of customer loyalty in everything we do!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engage with different stakeholders to identify areas of opportunity in processes to ensure the optimum customer experience is constantly maintained
- Forefront of technology changes to be able to drive improvements and be key point of contact for any regulatory, product or commercial changes across the business
- Analyse and understand the experience for residential and SME customers and their life cycle with their energy provider, proactive identification (and solutioning!) for churn risks
- Review business reports to identify areas of improvement and collaborate with stakeholders and senior management to find solutions
- Ensure that all market, product, competitor and updates are documented in conjunction with our knowledge management and training teams to ensure agent retention is maintained at the highest level
- Effectively analyse data, customer feedback and complaints to identify ways to develop the best process and measurements by which to drive a reduction a churn and cancellations
- Identify efficiency/effectiveness improvements in the team that can drive a better outcome for the business and the customer
To be successful you will have:
- Background in Operational Sales environments with demonstrated understanding of omni-channel Sales and Service high volume contact centre environment
- Analytical with data and identifying trends and issues
- Proactive and curious to constantly challenge what we do and why
- Customer and people obsessed! Understand that people and customers are at the heart of what we do!
- Experience in managing and implementing change
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills including the ability to effectively influence and negotiate to build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound computer literacy and comprehensive knowledge and skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task –work in a dynamic environment
- Unafraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
This is a great opportunity for someone with prior experience leading / assisting in process improvements. You would possess strategic mind set with the ability to generate or apply unique business insights and opportunities intended to create competitive advantage for the organisation’s success. Candidates with experience in Australian Electricity and gas market would be highly regarded.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 1st November 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend