Job no: 496586
Work type: Max term - Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
• Multiple positions available – 12 month Max term contracts
• Great opportunity to join a talented and close-knit team
• Adelaide CBD Location
Alinta Energy is a fast-growing Australian energy generator and retailer with an owned and contracted generation portfolio of around 3,000MW and over one million combined electricity and gas retail customers in Australia. We employ over 700 people throughout operations across five of Australia’s six states as well as New Zealand. With a decades-long history in Australia, we’re proud to be able to deliver an essential service to our customers.
- We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge. This involves working to deliver 1,000MW of owned and contracted renewable generation by 2020. Due to continued growth across our business, we our looking for experienced Software Developer to join our team. roles active with us. Reporting to the Development Team Lead, your primary focus would be to develop, deliver and support full stack software solutions aligned to the business initiatives. Additional responsibilities will include: Delivering application development, maintenance and enhancement tasks
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to develop an in-depth understanding of business requirements
- Working with IT Groups on the analysis, designing, coding, testing and implementing of applications
- Contributing to the development and implementation of standards, procedures and processes to promote and maintain information systems quality
- Ensuring that applications are developed as per agreed schedule on time and budget, and adhering to design and systems security standards
- Providing input to project planning including development effort estimates
- Evaluating products and tools as requested
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated experience and contemporary knowledge of application development and support of medium to large-scale applications, including experience with development tools
- Skills and experience in analysing business processes and requirements, and the ability to prepare functional and technical documentation.
- ASP .NET and .NET Framework (C#/VB)
- SPA Web Development (React + Typescript)
- Experience with .NET Core
- SQL Databases (Oracle/SQL Server)
- System Integrations (REST APIs/SOAP)
- Operating in the Cloud (e.g. Azure)
- Development patterns and practices (MVC/inversion of control/coupling/etc.)
- A can do and positive attitude
- Demonstrated experience in working as part of a high performing team
This is a great opportunity for an experienced developer to help deliver complete solutions to a arrange of stakeholders across the business. This position will suit a self-motivated individual with excellent stakeholder management skills, who wants to play a key role in uplifting and modernising the technology stack used at Alinta Energy.
It’s an exciting time to join Alinta Energy, we are growing fast and need people who want to grow with us!
Let spread the positive energy together…
Click “APPLY” to submit your application. Closing Date: 27th May 2019
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend