Marketing Campaign Manager
Job no: 492945
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: Marketing & Communications
A bit about us:
As a national energy supplier, our vision & purpose is to become Australia’s most admired Energy Company transforming positive energy into sustainable growth.
Alinta Energy began retailing gas in WA and we’re now a diverse company operating 9 power stations, managing fuel sources & transportation and ensuring competitive prices through our wholesale market operations. We retail electricity and gas in Victoria and SA and are the new retailer in NSW and Queensland. The future will see us expanding throughout Australia.
What we are looking for:
Are you a brilliant all round Marketer, with a strategic focus and an ability to work across the business? Then this could be the right opportunity for you. At Alinta Energy we are seeking an experienced Marketing Campaign Manager, who can think strategically and work collaboratively. Reporting to the National Marketing Manager you will ensure that the business is meeting its strategic objectives through the development of compelling marketing plans and campaigns.
This is an end to end marketing role, which will be focused delivering marketing activities for our East Coast markets.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, project manage and implement strategic retail marketing and communications campaigns to support the East Coast growth and retention objectives
- Manage campaign budgets and performance reporting
- Contribute to the development of the annual marketing plan
- Oversee and manage marketing projects and support the development of new product offers
- Develop, implement and evaluate integrated tactical marketing / advertising campaigns
- Develop and implement B2B strategic and tactical initiatives for the small to medium enterprises and commercial and industrial segments
- Develop successful relationships with external partners
- Project manage the delivery of internal communications initiatives
- Contribute to the East Coast Marketing plan through the delivery of a market analysis including preparation of market profiles, category performance, trends and opportunities, competitor and customer profiles and market segmentation
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the strategic development, creation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience in consumer, B2C and B2B marketing principles
- Knowledge of the advertising process including media buying and strategy, campaign creative
- Demonstrated ability in producing market analysis, performance reporting and analysis
- Experience in the development and execution of research strategies and evaluation
- Goal orientated and focused on delivery outcomes
- Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
People matter at Alinta Energy… let’s spread the positive energy together!
Closing date: 20th October 2017
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend